MoTeC’s 30 output Power Distribution Module (PDM30) is designed to provide electronically switched power to the various electrical systems in the vehicle such as motors, lights and solenoids, and electronic devices such as ECUs and data acquisition systems.
The module replaces conventional relays, fuses and circuit breakers, simplifying wiring and reducing weight, while increasing reliability.
BASIC PDM30 SPECIFICATIONS
- 8 x 20 A outputs – 20 A continuous, 115 A transient (typical)
- 22 x 8 A outputs – 8 A continuous, 60 A transient (typical)
- 16 x Switch inputs
- 1 x CAN
- Output current and voltages
- Input voltages
- Error status
- 1 x 34 pin waterproof connector
- 1 x 26 pin waterproof connector
- 1 x M6 stud
- Case size 108 x 128 x 39 mm
- Weight 270 grams